If money were no object, what would I do? Well, well...let's get started!
1. I would absolutely pay off every bill we owe. Every last single one of them. I know it's pretty impossible to be completely debt free but this is Thursday Thirteen so anything is possible.
2. I would pay whatever it takes to get a professional landscaper here to finish the front yard, the side of the house and completely re-do what Andy and I started in the back yard. I totally dread next summer because that will be our summer project.
3. I would buy my husband a new Toyota Tacoma since that was what he REALLY wanted when we went truck shopping last month. He was a teeny bit disappointed but there was not a decent deal to be found on the Tacoma's. I'm glad he's warmed up to the Tundra but that's the truck I would buy for Andy-man.
4. I would buy Andy and I another house. This one would have 5 bedrooms, 2 baths, tons of open space, a three car garage and a fully landscaped yard!
5. I would then hire someone to come organize that dream house. I swear, that is my biggest downfall...I am so un-organized. So un-organized, in fact, that I drive myself crazy! That's bad, huh?
6. I would, without a doubt, start a college fund for Cameron. I know how hard it was for my mom and dad when I was in school and I see how hard it is for me now trying to pay off the loans!!!
7. Personal trainer, personal trainer, personal trainer...need I say more?
8. I love my vet, trust me, but if I had the money I would find a puppy specialist who could fix my dog for good. I feel awful for her!
9. I would buy my parent's movie tickets for whatever movies they wanted to see whenever they wanted to see them. They used to go to the movies all the time and I don't remember the last movie they saw!
10. I would buy my parent's their dream house - that older southern style house with the big wrap-around porch. Said house would be three doors down from my dream house...in case any of you were wondering!
11. I would buy my hubby a boat...not a hugemongous boat but one that he would love to take fishing. He could pull this boat with the new Tacoma I would buy him as well.
12. OK, now this may sound strange to some people...but I would havemoney put away for my next c-section delivery. We have good insurance but even good insurance doesn't foot the entire bill for a c-section and three and half days in the hospital. You know, they charged Andy and I $980.00 for every day that Cam stayed in the nursery? Funny, because he spent all but one day in our room with us! One year later and I am still paying off that bill- one of the reasons for #1.
13. Season tickets to the Colorado Avalance, baby!!!!!!!!