Missing Marbles

Friday, July 07, 2006

FRIDAY FEAST #2


Appetizer: When was the last time you visited the hospital?

To be honest, I have no idea...it was either when Andy's mom had her heart attack, his dad got diverticulitis or his sister started having major seizures. I hate to say this but his poor family has tons of medical problems. It's pretty scary most of the time.

Soup: On a scale of 1-10, how ambitious are you?

Well, at work I would say I am a 9 or 10. I am really working my butt off to get promoted to a closer one of these days. At home, when it comes to organizing and getting my house in order...I would say a 10 at heart but a 1 or 2 when it comes to actually doing it. It makes me tired to even think about all the things I need to do to get organized.

Salad: Make a sentence using the letters of a body part:

Lips- Love is perfectly splendid!

Main Course: If you were to start a club, what would the subject be and what would you name it?

I would start a club called MMA- Missing Marbles Anonymous and anyone who is as scatter-brained as me could come and talk about how un-organized and nuts-zoid their life is! Anonymously, of course.

Dessert: What color is the carpeting/flooring in your home?

You really want to know? OK- it's supposed to be creamy white but thanks to baby-son, Andy-man and Princess Codilums...well, it's not!

6 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

LIPS - perfect! And I laughed about your carpet. Great feast. Want to borrow my steam cleaner?

xoxoxoxo

8:17 PM  
Blogger Girl Raised in the South said...

you have your mom's sense of humor, or maybe its your dads. either way - youre very funny. life may not be so funny, but you are.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Krissy said...

Mom- yes, I desperately need to borrow your steam cleaner! Just as soon as Andy finishes laying rock so Cody can't track in mud anymore!

Aunt Bev- I truly beleive that laughter is the best medicine. Sometimes I think that if I didn't laugh, I'd cry. And I would much rather laugh! Hee hee! :)

9:16 PM  
Blogger Krissy said...

Oops, spelled believe wrong...my apologies!

9:16 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

If you formed the MMC you would have to limit membership. Way to many marbles rolling around out here in search of a home

7:29 AM  
Blogger Krissy said...

True, Dad, very true. I might have to come up with a different club idea!

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home