Missing Marbles

Thursday, June 29, 2006

THURSDAY THIRTEEN

Thirteen things I am thankful for, huh? Well, I'm sure I have more than 13 but we can start here:

1. First and foremost- my Mom. For many reasons but mainly because I know she'll show me how to get my own TT icon so I don't feel like a TT loser. Seriously though, she is the world's best mom. She's Super Mom for heaven's sake and always has been.

2. My husband. He is my best friend and without him I would not have precious baby-son.

3. My job- I work for a great company in a great office with 13 ( hey, what a coinky-dink) of the greatest girls. Yep, all girls. Oh wait, we hired a guy to be our marketing rep a few days ago...whoops! Pray for him everyone! :)

4. Our new truck! Yee haw it has AC...need I say more? My Neon does not have AC and neither does Andy's older than dirt Firebird. Trust me, I am so thankful for this new truck!

5. My Budget Sheet...it has helped me get my act together financially and that is ALWAYS a good thing.

6. My dog, Cody. Without Princess Codilums I would not truly appreciate the value of a new couch!

7. My parents being able to move out here 2 months after I found out I was pregnant. I can't imagine them not being here to watch their grand baby grow up.

8. Starbucks...yummy, yummy, yummy. I'll take an iced mocha frappachino, please!!!!

9. My blogging friends- you are all so patient with me and my sporadic posting habits! Thank you!

10. Quack-qwee! I know my mom is the only person here who knows what quack-qweey is. Let me just explain that it is the funniest little duck toy thingy that kept my son entertained for hours when he was teeny.

11. My dishwasher- looking at my kitchen now I am going to REALLY love my dishwasher tomorrow morning!

12. High speed Internet...without it blogging would be a serious frustration for me.

13. My son, Cameron. He teaches me every day to be a better person. :)

Oh my heck, I could go on and on and on. I guess it's a good thing when you have a hugemongous list of things to be thankful for! What a positive TT this was. Thank you to my Aunt Bev for chosing the TT this week. I am THANKFUL you chose a topic that was so easy, fun and uplifting!

4 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

Kris, I love you. You make my heart go faster. I love it when I see the HEART of you, my love.

And yes, Quak Quee may be the best baby toy ever invented. However, he's bored with it. Got any new ideas? Hmmm? 'Cause right now he thinks my computer keyboard hung the moon.

xoxoxoforever

9:49 PM  
Blogger Diane@Diane's Place said...

What a sweet TT list, Krissy. You are indeed blessed. As for a new toy...do you have an old keyboard he can play with? Just be very careful and watch him with it, because the keys come off VERY easily, and he might get choked on one. Just a thought..... :-)

11:37 PM  
Blogger Girl Raised in the South said...

Youre too cute. And I didn't really mean to choose THE TT topic, I just decided what to do and like a mother duck and ducklings, everybody followed. I'm still trying to figure out how to go get the TT link; the whole link thing mystifies me - too much to even consider doing it on a Techie Tuesday. I think we may need a guest host for that one. 13 women and one male - poor him. If he's not already married, he may never be!

5:17 AM  
Blogger Krissy said...

Mom and Diane- pots and pans seem to be his favorite thing right now. Oh and DVD covers...those seem to keep him occupied for awhile.

People keep asking me what they should get him for his birthday and I said something a little more educational than spatula's, beaters and egg whisks!!! :)

Aunt Bev- I am completely dependent on mom for all my blogging needs. She seems to know a lot more than me and she even has a book for it! I need the Dummies blogging book before I can get super great at this!

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home