Missing Marbles

Saturday, June 17, 2006


Well, here I am after a long time away from the blogging world and the dynasty. So sorry everyone but you will see where I have been on my next post. Mom explained the whole copywritten icon rule (which she broke, ha ha) so she gave me permission to use this cute one that has her name on it. Hey, mothers pass things down to their daughters, including icons sometimes. Friday Feast...what a cute idea! I like posts that have me answering questions...makes it easy. :) So here goes!

Appetizer

What is a word you use that would not be considered common?

Hugemongous and ginormous...OK, I KNOW that these words do not exist. So, that counts for not being common, right? Although, I did see on my cousin Dan's blog that he used the word hugemongous. I think that was the word he used...our word may become common after all!

Soup

What theme of calendar do you have on your wall this year?

Well, I did have a really cute apple calendar on the wall in my office. Then my sweet hubby decided to put his THIRD TV on the desk (A 27" TV on my desk, in my office, fabulous!)), which knocked it off my wall. Not sure where it is now SO I usually just use the calendar at work, which is Microsoft Outlook.

Salad

Name 3 people you speak with by telephone on a daily basis.

I call Mom everyday, whether she is watching my son or not. I call her for everything, even if I'm just bored and have absolutely nothing to say. I also talk to my husband several times a day, again about something or maybe nothing at all. I also talk to our title plant in Montrose on a daily basis and that's always work related so I would rather talk to mom and Andy.

Main Course

If you could buy a new outfit for someone, who would it be and what would you purchase for them?

Honestly, my hubby. And I would buy him some new shorts. He needs some in a bad way, especially for work. He works for Frito Lay and he has to work outside so he gets pretty hot. Long pants just don't cut it this time of year. Hey, maybe I will get him some when I am out getting his Father's Day gift today!

Dessert

What's the last beverage you drank?

I had a diet root beer last night with my sesame chicken and egg rolls

4 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

Of course you can use my Friday Feast icon - I'm sharing the love!

I'm not so sure about diet root beer with Sesame chicken. Do those match? Cause I always match my beverages with my food you know.

I know what your next post is about and I can't wait to see it!

xoxoxo
Mom

11:43 AM  
Blogger Girl Raised in the South said...

There you are! So nice to hear from you, and it tickled me when you said humongous - Dan does say it! A lot actually. So I love that you do too. We're happy to have you here again, so never feel like you have to do big ole posts; just stay in touch with us all. xoxoxo

3:53 PM  
Blogger Krissy said...

Mom- pretty much any soda goes with any meal...well, except breakfast. Then it's strictly milk or OJ. You know the whole pizza and beer thing? No, no, no...it's pizza and diet soda. Spaghetti and diet soda....steak and diet soda...meat loaf and diet soda...and so on and so on. :)

Aunt Bev, I love you! And I miss you bunches. My next post will truly explain where I have been. It's nuts, really. You know, I have no clue where that word even came from...I wonder where Dan got it because I just started saying it one day. I wonder if I heard it on TV, would figure if that's where I heard it. :)

8:17 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Krissy you are so refined. I mean really, soda with everything? Nothing goes better with an expensive steak than diet cola!

I have never heard you say hugemongous, but I have heard you say ginormous a ginormous amount of times.

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home