Missing Marbles

Friday, May 26, 2006

THURSDAY THIRTEEN





THIRTEEN
REASONS
WHY
I LOVE
MY HUSBAND








1. First and foremost....he is a great father. And I mean GREAT father. He loves his son so much and can not wait until he gets older so they can do "boy stuff" together.

2. He tries to include me in his boy hobbies (such as fishing and hunting) even though he knows I am so not an outdoorsy type of girl.

3. His father and his brother are his best friends. They were both his best men at our wedding. How cool and how special, huh?

4.He watches ALL my favorite shows with me. Well, except forDesperate Housewives but he watches everything else I love to watch. I'm talking reality shows here.

5. Spiders...he squashes them dead for me even though he gives me THE hardest time about being a chicken.

6. He eats whatever I cook for him. I only have 6, maybe 7, meals that I can cook well. The poor guy is probably so bored with meals and we are only into our second year of marriage!

7. He loves to wrestle and play around with me. Well, it's more like he tries to karate chop me all the time but it can be fun...sometimes.

8. He now faithfully checks his pant pockets for pens and chap stick before he puts them in the hamper.

9. He buys me flowers on Valentines Day, Mother's Day and my birthday. Lots of brownie points when he does that.

10. He fills my Christmas stocking to the brim and has fun doing it, I think. I hope. :)

11. He picked out my new eyeglasses! This is a big thing because he could generally care less what clothes, shoes, hair stuff I buy.

12. He likes Chinese food just as much as I do. Which is good because I crave sesame chicken ALL the time.

13. He gave me Cody (my dog) for my birthday three years ago. He knew we couldn't have a dog in the house we were renting but he brought her home for me anyway because I loved her to pieces the minute I saw her.

I really could go on and on about this but it's the Thursday Thirteen so I guess I have to stop. :(

6 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

Andy IS a great father and that's so important - I mean, some guys just aren't. And emptying his pockets, anything less is a deal-breaker in my opinion so good job Andy! #6 gets better with time. He gets a blue ribbon for being a great son-in-law too!

xoxoxo

5:31 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

He empties his pockets? How do you get him to do that?

Y'all make an adorable couple. No wonder your mom's grandbaby is so cute.

9:21 PM  
Blogger Girl Raised in the South said...

Sweet photo - I had such fun reading everyone elses 13 on their hubands. Looking forward to getting to finally meet him this summer. And that little one too. xoxoxo

8:43 AM  
Blogger Diane@Diane's Place said...

I'm really starting to get jealous, here, with all these great TT's on what you love about your hubbies. :-)

Y'all are so cute together, and I'd like to smooch your little one all over his face! ;-)

Great job, Krissy.

1:47 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Krissy, I'm glad you chose this photo, it is such great one, and you look so beautiful in it! This is very sweet! All these Thursday Thirteens almost make me want a husband some day... ALMOST.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Krissy said...

Mom- I'm glad you love him so much...having my mother love my husband is a big deal to me.

Brenda- he started emptying his pockets when I had a complete pregnancy melt down. He left a blue pen in his pocket and it ruined my favorite khaki maternity pants. When I threw the pants across the kitchen and started crying, he started emptying his pockets. :)

Aunt Bev- are you really coming out here this summer!!!? I miss you so much and I can't wait to see you and have you meet my little family!

Diane- Cameron loves EVERYBODY and he'll let anyone hold him and I'm willing to bet he'd let you kiss his little face. :)

Mandy- I would like to take credit for choosing this photo but mom did. :)

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home