Missing Marbles

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I'M SORRY!

Well, this has been one hell of a holiday weekend. Let's just take the word holiday out of that sentence. If I never have to deal with Rotavirus again, I will be a happy mommy, wife, daughter, sister. But, let's face it...Andy and I want two more kids so there's the huge chance I will deal with this horrible virus again.

I am writing this post mainly to apologize to the Dynasty for my absence from the blogging world. I was so not prepared for this and it has kept me out of touch. I'm sorry. I am up to my elbows in landry (this is actually my, I don't know, 6th load of "sick" baby clothes, as I like to call them), 7up and Pedialyte. I am trying my best not to get sick because then who would take care of my family? :( For those of you who have children or read my mothers latest post, you understand where I am coming from.

So, as soon as I am back up to par and have a "cleaner" topic of conversation to discuss, I'll be back!

6 Comments:

Blogger Girl Raised in the South said...

building character is rarely fun and sounds like thats whats been going on at your house. by the time your kids are big enough to know they need to give you gifts on bdays, moms day and christmas you will well deserve them all. sorry to hear it was such a rough weekend. xooxxo

4:05 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Family first. Moms have an uncanny ability to take care of their family even when they are sick, but I'm glad you didn't get it also.

Take care now, blog later.

5:33 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

Let me tell you, Honey. You handled this little crisis a lot better than I handled it!. For the first time since Sunday night, I'm starting to think I may live. All I could think was, please please let Krissy stay home with her baby today because I can't take care of him when I'm this sick. Then I thought, what kind of mother am I? I remember when I DID have to take care of babies when I was sick and you just do it, you know? You've gotten though this like a pro, lots better than your own mom got through it. But then I'm a whiner. And amazingly, you're not. Love you,
xoxoxoMom

7:41 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

Krissy, This is in regard to a comment you left about your Mom's 13 best things about her. Repeat after me: I am NOT a dork. I am NOT a dork. I am a very busy wife and mom. Love, Grandma.

7:35 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Kind of ironic how Mom and Dad were near death on Monday, and I was not far behind them. Our entire household was heaving, and you miraculously avoided it! Good job! Is there like some supter immuno-gene that kicks in when you get pregnant or something?

7:28 AM  
Blogger Krissy said...

Mandy- I have no idea how I did it since Cam and Andy were both sick, sick, sick. Trust me...I'm still waiting for it to hit.

Grandma- I am a dork..oh yes...I am a dork. :)

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home